We have 3 technical solutions allowing us to produce clean energy in large quantities:
- Our parent Company H2-Enterprises’ waste-to-hydrogen technology can convert non-recyclable plastics and other organic wastes into CO2-emission-free, affordable, and clean hydrogen.
- H2-Industries can produce clean hydrogen from electricity produced from renewable energies like solar and wind.
- Our parent Company H2-Enterprises’ waste has developed a solution that can end the highly polluting flaring of gases produced during oil production, on-shore and off-shore, and, instead, it can produce from the gas that would otherwise be flared, clean hydrogen without the release of any dangerous Greenhouse Gases.
For getting our clean energy to our customers, we have an economical, safe, sustainable and future-oriented solution:
Hydrogen produced using H2-Industries’ production solutions can be safely and economically provided to customers using Liquid Organic Hydrogen Carrier (LOHC), a special liquid carrier in which hydrogen is chemically bound within the fluid and, on demand, can be transported and released for commercial use. LOHC, notably, is:
- secure (it is not easily flammable nor is it explosive),
- environmentally friendly (CO2 emission-free), and
- scalable (it can accommodate large hydrogen with almost unlimited capacities)
Once the LOHC is charged with hydrogen (LOHC+), it can be stored at ambient temperatures and pressures and can, then, be transported anywhere using existing trucking modalities.
On site, the LOHC bound hydrogen can be extracted (dehydrogenation) using our proprietary release technology. Hydrogen so produced, stored, and shipped can be delivered directly to customers or used to produce pollution-free electricity, using fuel cells.
Because LOHC can be recharged hundreds of times, our energy storage technology is cost-effective relative to traditional storage solutions like batteries.